rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

colombia or ukraine?

colombia or ukraine?

I am at mid 30s but look late 20s, Asian, from Canada, not rich but financially secure. So so at game, not at advanced level. Speak some Spanish but no Russian. About to pull the trigger for a break of a few months to a year, move to another country, ideally find a relationship.

Been to Colombia before and got my Colombia flag there, but never been to Ukraine, only got interested lately because of the Ukraine threads here. Thanks for the awesome threads guys, very helpful.

Good things about Colombia is that I have been there and I know I can pull girls there, higher quality than in Canada even with my broken Spanish. And I speak at least some Spanish, better than zero Russian.

I like slim girls with fair skin and dark hair. Ukrainian girls probably fit my type better. I am willing to learn Russian. Eastern eupean girls from my experience in general are better educated than Latinas, which is a plus for me.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Cheers! [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread