rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who want to but wont

Girls who want to but wont

Quote: (11-12-2011 07:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

This is a problem I've been running into. I chat up a girl and go in for the number or meet up but they say they can't because they have someone. I know I'm getting them comfortable and pushing the right buttons but the bf is causing me problems.

I went to Macys today for a jacket and seen a cute petite girl working. I asked her if she can help me pick one and ended up looking at shit and talking for about 20 minutes. I used the ramble method I've seen some of y'all talk about. Just talking non stop about clothes and asking her opinion on shit. I "accidentaly" rubbed her hand when she helped me try a jacket on and she just smiled. I told her to give me her number so can get some drinks sometime and she said she can't because she feels bad. I told her we can just talk and chill as friends but she refused. Then she said I'm cute but she has someone and wouldn't feel right. How do I work around this? I'm getting these sluts comfortable like this all the time but the bf is blocking me. I even used the classic Gmac line "I just met u and you're already telling me about your problems?"

P.s. I suggest everyone dress GQ and like they're going to the club during the day. You really do turn heads when everyone is dressed like a slob and you look like u just finished a photoshoot.

Two things:

1. Most girls value being in relationships, even if it is with a sub-par guy. The only way another guy can convince her from going against her relationship, is by showing that he is of higher value than the relationship she is currently in. In other words, the excitement and energy of being with you must transcend the security of being in her relationship. So more times than not, if you're getting with relationship-girls, you probably need to show more value to marinate them a little more.

2. Most women generally rotate emotion to emotion, and sometimes they just need time to shift to another emotional state, which allows your game to permeate. So if a girl rejects you because she says she has a boyfriend: I'd simply say get a card (or a piece of paper), write down your name and number, and tell the girl to call you if she changes her mind, or give her the option of throwing the paper away, just after you've turned your back away. Choices, force women into making decisions, and when women make decisions they often side with their hypergamous nature, which is simply another shift in emotional state.

Messages In This Thread