rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to choose a career/industry with explosive growth

How to choose a career/industry with explosive growth

Quote:Quote:

I may have forgotten, are you an engineer?

Industrial design. I started out in engineering years back but I am more of a people person and like to solve problems as a part of larger applications and "blue sky" ideas. Engineering was just too focused for me.

But in terms of careers, you can not go wrong with engineering especially if it has anything to do with energy or resource extraction. The money is incredible.

One area that has been gaining lots of hype these days is User Interface applications, or UX (user experience). Automation is branching out from manufacturing and into the service sector, and the systems and software to support this are a huge growth industry. UX flies along very similar lines to industrial design but the systems design for UX is much more focused to particular platforms. Also being quite new, many firms are able to get away with extremely high billings.

Messages In This Thread