rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Does a Girl Get Monogamy?

How Does a Girl Get Monogamy?

Quote: (09-06-2012 11:09 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2012 04:22 AM)RealityX Wrote:  

Both male and female are polygamous by nature.

I don't think you're going to get very far with "Gender as a social construct" here. Men and women are slightly different. No matter how much people try to claim they're not, they are.

I'm sure women have some "polygamous" tendencies. And men have some hypergamous tendency (want the hotter girlfriend, trophy wife etc.). But who feels which tendency more?

I don't think he's trying to point out "gender is a social construct" here. I think what he means is that there is still a huge difference as to how women and men are polygamous. Women = wants to either fuck lots of alphas or if not then nothing at all.
Men = wants to either fuck lots of 10s, if not then 9s, if not then 8s etc. With men the standards for who they fuck are a lot lower. Women are still fucking the top guys, they just don't innately want to commit to any of them if they can fuck others. Think the Duke Hookup List girl.

Messages In This Thread