rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Does a Girl Get Monogamy?

How Does a Girl Get Monogamy?

I know this is an old thread, but it came up in my search engine while writing my thesis. I regret to inform the participants that you all pretty much have no idea what you're talking about.

Both male and female are polygamous by nature. It hurts men's souls to admit that women aren't some form of monogamous (either hypergamous or purely monogamous) but they aren't. The only reason they even appear this way is entirely societal influence. As a poster who was on the right track mentioned, if it weren't natural you wouldn't need heavy societal norms and practices to reinforce it. Pissing yourself at the moment you get the urge to is completely natural, but society has instilled shame in you as a child not to. They've also enforced laws against doing this unless in certain areas (bathrooms) to force you to behave a certain way. Same goes for violence. People are violent by nature, and thus laws are enforced to keep people from going through with that nature.

Ever notice that there are no laws against hurting yourself? You can go to jail or be shamed for hurting an animal, hurting plants, destroying property, and the like, but nothing that says if you attempt suicide and survive you will go to jail. Why? Because it is unnatural. From an evolutionary standpoint, its an unnatural practice and goes against the very core of existence: survival. So other than the small subset of the population who are mentally ill or disturbed, laws are not needed to discourage people from going around and offing themselves at random.

Societal practices are never created or enforced unless they are to combat a natural act we have within us. The amount of shaming of women's sexual behavior and shaping of their relationship ideals from birth throughout their entire life, is a clear indication that forces are at work to counteract what we know are their natural inclinations. And if you think further about it, the inclination must be incredibly strong, because even with the threat of complete ruin of social status for women, they still engage in non-sanctioned sexual behavior. In some cultures, even with the threat of DEATH they still engage in sexual behavior that's frowned upon. Its because what they are being forced to do and their nature are not aligned.

Don't believe me? I'll back these facts up for you all with evolutionary psychology. Peep true game...

Messages In This Thread