rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got sucker punched tonight

Got sucker punched tonight

Quote: (11-12-2011 02:19 PM)ImmoralPsychology Wrote:  

Glad to hear that you came out of it OK.

However, am I the only one here that thinks hitting on girls that are there with a guy is just bad taste? You said they looked like they were on a date. Sorry, but the classy (respectable) thing to do there is to just leave them alone.

While I understand the whole, "It's up to her who she talks to and goes home with" blah blah blah... If a dude can clearly see that she is on a date with me or is my girlfriend and continues to try to chat her up or touching her suggestively, I would not be a happy camper. Not just because I might lose the chick - so what, if she's that much of a worthless skank that doesn't have enough class to know how to behave I don't see her as valuable enough to worry about - but because the dude is directly insulting me. Let's face it, when you hit on another guy's girl so blatantly, you're pretty much daring him to knock you over the head. Most guys might not do anything, but some will, so it's really just a matter of time before you do get to the one that knocks your teeth out if you do that type of thing.

For the record, I'm not talking about swooping in on a chick who just got hit on by some random dude. That is open season, IMO.

i agree w/you in that when you do this you basically get what you deserve. if you think you can out game a guy or AMOG and you end up getting your ass beat its kind of hard to feel sorry for you. cheap shots are dirty but so is trying to steal a mans girl.

Messages In This Thread