rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to study abroad in Middle East?

How to study abroad in Middle East?

There is also no mention of anyone attempting to work any parts of the Middle East, I know the region has lots of problems as well as being the unfortunate target of the U.S globalist imperialist regime. That being said, what if you wanted to study abroad/station in places such as Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, North Africa, Mediterranean (not southern Europe), Levant, parts that aren't being affected by warfare, protests or U.S military? I know for sure it's hard as hell to get a job in a place like Turkey (my first option) if you are not Turkish. Same thing applies for those other countries (specially if you want to work in Israel and you are not Jewish).

I think I am in luck because I am Middle Eastern looking, brownish, tall with a distinct face and I am not white (arouse suspicion). My prime targets/demographic are Middle Eastern (Lebanese, Turkish), Mediterranean, North African, Latin, Iranian, North Indians, Southern Europeans girls. I also know there is some sort of a light at the end of the tunnel because I know I won't have much competition from other races in that region (whites, Asians, Blacks all are looked down upon, especially Persian chicks who look down upon Asians/Blacks/Americans), I have no experience with Israeli's but I know that they don't mind Middle Eastern guys that don't look or act the typical. Southern Europeans I also don't have any experience with, but I know they are a pain in the ass and difficult to game. How does one find work, study abroad, and establish themselves in this region? Any of you found work in those countries being a foreigner? What kind of work are in demand there? What if you wanted go to Iran but you are like a U.S citizen? Lastly any of you have experience gaming the hot ones of the aformentioned races and know how they work? Where else do these girls congregate outside of the U.S?

Messages In This Thread