rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Idiocracy

Idiocracy

Quote: (11-13-2011 07:43 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Yeah not to get off topic but I agree, islam poses a huge problem in the future for the progression of our society as a whole.

I think progression itself poses a threat to the progression of our society as a whole.

Regardless of what you think about muslims (and I disagree with you, btw, but we'll leave that for another debate), they're actually replicating.
Meanwhile, in the more "progressive" parts of the world(read: the west), people aren't even reproducing, with their own "progressive" ideas (feminism, widespread promotion of contraception, delayed parenthood, etc) largely at the root of the problem. It's their own progress and adherence to more progressive ideas that's actually slowly killing them off. The only groups within these societies still maintaining decent fertility rates are the more conservative ones (Muslims in Europe and religious conservatives living in more "red" states/regions in the USA). The more progressive (and often more highly educated) populaces don't even replace themselves.

At the end of the day, that self-imposed lack of reproduction is a far bigger threat to progressive society and any future progress it wishes to make than any foreign group could hope to be.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread