rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting an Entry Level Sales Rep Job

Getting an Entry Level Sales Rep Job

I was in sales before I quit to travel. Outside sales is awesome, I absolutely loved my job, and if you work for a good company, thinigs can go very well for you. I would say as far as interviewing, your degree will get you in the door, and so might your experiance (maybe specifically not yours, but if you sell, you can spin your past experiances to show you will be good at outside sales. The biggest thing aside form experiance or degrees, is your personality. Make sure your really outgoing and confident in the interviews, because thats what they will be looking for. But also make sure thats your personality in real life, because sales can kick your ass harder than gaming.

Once your in, if you are working for a big company, you will soon realize the immidiate perks to sales jobs...almost every single woman working with you is extremely attractive. I had to go to my office in socal every Friday, and I swear, I liked hanging out there sometimes more than going out in the field. *Sales field.

Good luck man I highly recomend outside sales.

Messages In This Thread