rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangkok Game Guide

Bangkok Game Guide

Okay, so I've been getting a lot of questions about how to bang non-pros in Bangkok. I am definitely not some suave super PUA player guy, but I definitely banged enough hot non-pros in Bangkok to be able to give you guys some advice.

DAY GAME

Malls, malls, malls. You can follow Roosh's day bang strategies fairly easily here. Be normal, smile a bit, don't freak her out. Her English probably isn't so great so stick to conversation topics that will be easy for her to follow. If you overwhelm her with sarcasm, wit, or slang, she will be confused and the conversation will not go well. I constantly see this being a problem with people who are unfamiliar with speaking to foreigners.

Go to Siam Paragon Mall.
I can't think of a better place with boatloads of hot, bored, long legged creamy skinned Thai chicks with heart shaped asses waiting for a cool guy to swoop them.

Keep the conversation basic. I mean REAL basic. Not only is this day game, but you are speaking to shy Asian girls. Start your conversation with something like asking for directions, literally just to get her to stop walking. It helps to have developed a stack. I would tell girls that I am looking for muay thai equipment since I am training here before going back to China/Singapore to start my business. After a comment like that, there are a million directions in which that conversation can now go. They'll usually first ask me about muay thai, since they're more familiar with that. Talk up how you love muay thai but make it clear that it is a hobby and not your occupation. You don't want her to think of you as a muay thai fighter, which is a low class occupation in Thailand.

After droning on about myself for like 2 minutes, I'd lightly qualify her and ask her what she's doing in Bangkok. She's always either a student or working in the mall, probably at a cosmetics stand or something. These girls are sensitive, so whatever boring occupation she has, try to show interest in it.

Move her around. Ask her to show you where you might be able to buy electronics or get sushi. These chicks have massive amounts of time to waste, so if she's into you at that point, she'll show you a venue or two within the mall. You're going to have to calibrate a bit here. If you get the feeling she's really enjoying you and has time to chill, ask her if she wants to get some ice cream with you.

Yes, pay for the ice cream. I know that a bunch of people here are going to scream "OH THAT'S SO FUCKIN BETA, YOU'RE PANDERING TO HER AND BEING HER SUPPLICATING BITCH."

It's 75 fucking cents, just pay it. Believe me, you'll lose a lot more by not paying it. This is not America and the concept of gender equality does not exist here.

Get her phone number at some point WITHIN the interaction, not at the end of it. For some reason, this always proves being better.

Again, there might be massive flaws in there in terms of what is considered "ideal" or "proper" day game but fuck it - in my world, if I'm getting laid by what I'm doing, then I'm running "proper" game. I've also repeated multiple times that I'm not a great player nor do I much care about becoming the world's best PUA, as long as I'm banging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT GAME

RCA and Ratchada are the places you're going to want to hit up. These are like clusters of clubs that middle class to upper class Thai people hit up. The music is generally good, although usually too loud for my taste.

I like SNOP in Ratchada. It is one giant room with small tables scattered throughout. There are always either tables completely full of guys sitting down and then little tables with only girls who are standing up. You can systematically go from table to table of these girls in groups and start hitting on them. The Thai dudes are too busy trying to look cool so it's basically like a fuckin buffet of punani tsunami. You don't even need game here. Literally just walk up and introduce yourself. I have never been blown out at night.

I then say cheers, toast, ask them their names, then engage in basic conversation - I'm doing muay thai here and thinking about buying an apartment, I'm going back to China/Singapore in several months to start a business.

I systematically go from table to table, doing this, spending about ten minutes at each table. I'll then get the phone number of the girl I like the best and promise her I'll be back with one of my handsome male friends. After doing this 3-5 times, I'll go back to my table and drink for a little bit with my boys. Then I'll make another round and hit each of those tables up again. Over the course of 3 hours, I'll spent a bit of time with each of these different groups at their tables.

The next day, I don't get text responses from all of them but enough so that I can make followup dates. The three times I went to SNOP I didn't bang on the first night but eventually got down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW UP DATES AND LOGISTICS

Logistics were a bitch for me because I lived way out in the fuckin boondocks. I mean literally, as taxi drivers would pull into the muay thai camp where I was staying, they would be asking me if I was in the right place and looking around in apprehension. I definitely did not want to be pulling chicks back to this shitty location so I'd reserve overnight hotel rooms in Asok/Nana. I really liked Fenix but you can choose for yourself. There is a wide range of accommodation that can be had for as cheap as I think 600-800 baht a night.

I never, ever, took girls out on dinner or eating dates. I assume chicks will get gassy and not want to fuck on a full stomach. I took chicks to Q bar to smoke hookah and get drunk. Q bar is right across from the hotel where I'd stay, so I'd bring them upstairs momentarily because "I forgot my wallet, do you want to come up for a second? I want to show you my facebook pictures."

I'd hit up a range of clubs with her after that, getting her increasingly drunk and be dancing all over each other. After a make out happens at some point, I'd pull her back to the hotel.

That's all I got for you. There are probably a lot of "game flaws" and "fundamental errors" and "supplication" in there. Fuck it. It got me consistently laid.

Hope this helps you guys out.

Messages In This Thread