rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kharkiv Datasheet

Kharkiv Datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2011 01:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Did you make attempt to learn Russian or Ukrainian?

If not, would studying have improved your experience much?

I know very little Russian. I recommend you at least learn the Russian alphabetic so you can read signs. As I said, knowing only English is fine if you are ok with picking up only the class of girls that know English.

I studied four years of Spanish in school, and knowing this much Spanish was hugely helpful for picking up girls in Peru. In Argentina it was less important but still helpful. English proficiency in Ukraine is more like Peru than Argentina. Like in Peru, I have a feeling that knowing the local language would be a hugely helpful in Ukraine for picking up girls. This is what K-Man, Entropy, and others are saying, and it seems to make sense based on what I saw there. At least half the girls dont know English -- and this might be the 'easiest' half. I am studying Russian now. I think it will pay off. We'll see.

Quote: (11-13-2011 02:06 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Amir and the Duke,
It's great to hear that the guys are cool with foreigners hitting on and being with local girls.
In terms of language learning, I believe it'd be a wiser investment to study Ukrainian if one is to go to the Ukraine as opposed to Russian?

For a significant portion of Ukraine (including Kharkiv), Russian is the primary local language. I personally think studying Russian makes more sense than Ukrainian. Knowing Russian also could come in handy if you go to Uzbekistan or some other FSU state.

Messages In This Thread