rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kharkiv Datasheet

Kharkiv Datasheet

I just had the time to fully read this great extensive report. Thanks!
I am happy that you were also impressed by the Ukraine and many of your descriptions was the same for me in different cities.

It is easy to raise your standards there, while in many places you will be happy to get those 7's now and then, while you are there and you realize you can aim for the 9 and sometime get it.

Spending more time like you did will provide better results as many girls requires on average a couple of dates, not to mention you are not eager to score on first night as you know you will be there for a while.

The local low cost vodka is called Nemiroff and it is not bad at all! There is one Nemiroff with hot chili pepper in the bottom, loved it.
In all FSU, it is expected that the guy pay for the girl as normally the girls have the low end jobs. This does not mean to flush with your money, just be kind.

I might check out Kharkiv also, but what I did not like in your report about many Turks there, as you written they are rude and treat local girls like whores, and as my look is darker I might be considered Turkish by locals and thus gave less chances. Had bad experience in Germany while considered a Turk.

Messages In This Thread