rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't get out of my own head

Can't get out of my own head

Quote: (11-05-2011 11:23 AM)Klasmatic Wrote:  

I have been studying game for a little over a year now and I have 16 bangs under my belt but the last one I got was what I would consider a 9. I liked her enough to attempt a relationship with her and we dated for about 3 or 4 months before it fell apart. She ended being a very damaged person (abusive past) and it carried over into our relationship and she went cold on me. After studying a bit and realizing that LTR game is a different animal, I realized all the mistakes I made and it really shook my confidence. That was about 6 months ago and I am just at a point now where I am ready to get going again and try a new approach with the new knowledge and experience I have. Problem is, I can't seem to get out of my own head when I am out and trying to have a good time. I put too much pressure on myself and sometimes I just psyche myself out. I am a good looking guy and when I am not in my own head, very sociable and funny. I have problems escalating at times and approaching is difficult for me. I know my weaknesses and what needs to be done, but I can't figure out how to quit overthinking shit and just execute.

Among my friends, I am considered a player because I pull more than pretty much all of them, but it's not good enough. I am on a 2 month dry spell right now (even though I have 2 fuck buddies) and I don't wanna fall back on my fuck buddies - I want new pussy.

Has anyone dealt with this before? I'm definitely a noob and want to master this but I really need tips on how to just get out of my own head and stop being my own cockblock.

Oh and by the way, I just discovered Roosh V about 2 weeks ago (via Roissy blog) and I just ordered BANG in hopes that it will give me a fresh starting point. Roissy and Roosh V are the best resources I have found out there and I hope to adopt this style of game as it resonates with me now, whereas before my last relationship, it wouldnt have made any sense. that last relationship hardened me and killed my inner beta.

Messages In This Thread