rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Republican Bolshevik tactics

Republican Bolshevik tactics

That the Republicans cannot agree to ANY tax hike or ANY measure to close loopholes tells me that they are a party run purely by ideology. The Democrats have shown willingness to work with Republicans to make cuts. The Republicans don't want to meet halfway. At the very least, they could let the Bush tax cuts expire. I'm so sick of their rigid ideology that any tax hike or ANYONE, no matter how rich is to be fought tooth and nail. I can't stand ideologues. Anyone looking at the situation that calls their self a pragmatist knows that both spending cuts AND tax hikes are needed to get the budget back on track.

The Republicans are so unabashedly the party of the rich and Reaganomics dogma that I don't know how half the country ends up voting for them. The American right wing is an enigma to me. The right in Europe seems much more pragmatic to me on economics. The American right is just bat shit crazy at this point. And I say this as someone who was a staunch conservative through my 20s.

Messages In This Thread