rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Game Statistics, Sex, and Age

Online Game Statistics, Sex, and Age

At one time, Plenty of Fish showed the number of times a profile had been made a "favorite". This is basically a bookmark that members use to track a profile.

Plenty of Fish Favorites Study

The average woman was favorited 52 times, while the average man was favorited only 5 times. The top woman was favorited 558 times! You need some serious game to get through that clutter.

Meanwhile, my (roughly) 40-year-old profile is getting 1-2 messages per day. But it's mostly from older women, some in their fifties. The messages are short and simple, like "Hi". They correctly figure I'll get back to them if interested. I don't think I have special appeal to older women; I just think there are a lot more older woman looking there. The younger women meet men in real life or let the messages roll in.

This is taking too much time. If I just cut-and-pasted then I could message dozens of women per week. Then 90% would not reply. But if a woman contacts me first then she replies everytime. I need to triage my messages.

Messages In This Thread