rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat Chicks

Fat Chicks

Quote: (11-02-2011 09:10 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2011 09:08 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

There's more fat acceptance in the media now. Fat celebrities write books and crow about how it's okay to be comfortable in your stretched-out skin. Also, since America as a whole is growing fatter, they aren't a minority anymore so they're flexing their lack of muscles. I think they use the backlash against the unrealistically skinny, equally unhealthy beauty ideal and try to sell bigger as being not only better, but healthier. At least big cities are fast-food culture, and our portions are ridiculously bigger than in other parts of the world (McDonald's knuckled under and got rid of super size, and also got sued by lawyers representing fat kids, all because their parents were too lazy to cook and gave them money to eat there instead). The incredible lack of discipline and will has been turned into victimhood for fatties...

It doesn't help that television producers are creating more and more sitcoms starring these fat fucks. I like comedy just as much as the next guy but it's disgusting, I don't know how anyone can watch them.

YEP...my understanding is that fat chick in that show "Mike and Molly" won an Emmy. Of course she comes on the heels of Rosanne...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread