rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do I have valid concerns

Do I have valid concerns

Waterboy,
The thing your going to need to accept about learning the game is that rejection is going to be a constant companion... for a while. Try to remember what it was like when you first started riding a bike, it was scary and you fell down a lot. The key is you kept getting back on the bike, and eventually you learned how to ride.

As a fellow introvert I can understand the awkwardness that comes when you first start taking steps out of your shell. Eventually though the more you go out, then your comfort zone is going to begin to expand.

Here are some quick tips I would recommend for any introvert.

1. Are You Stylish?
For some reason a lot of guys seem to think this means do you look like a male model? For someone whose first getting into the game, you should make sure the basics are covered. This means making sure your not going out dressed as a grunge rocker. You'd be amazed at how many guys don't even bother to take care of these basic tasks.

2. Keep Going Out
One crappy experience can often cause a guy to think he needs to stop, and reflect when the truth is he needs to double down. There are going to be nights when your game just isn't working, and that is something even the best of us have issues with.

3. Keep Learning
This forum is populated by some of the best guys anywhere to learn game from. Take the time to look up old threads, and read through what some of the guys like Mixx, Roosh, Athlone, Pusscrook, and dozens more have to say.

The information they provide is battle tested, and proven.

4. Learn From Rejection
Rejection can provide you with a powerful tool for analyzing the weaknesses in your game. Take some time to reflect on what you did good, and what you made a mistake on. Then use that information to modify your approach in the future.

I would also suggest in the future you consider going out with some good buddies instead of a group of people your not close to. Doing that usually gives a guy a more upbeat vibe, and chicks can sense that.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Messages In This Thread