rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relentless Shit-Tests

Relentless Shit-Tests

I invited this girl over to my place to watch the fireworks going on all over the city (romantic shit right, I should have proposed right there and claimed my everlasting love). Anyways she comes over is stoked on the fireworks and all of that.

I'll give you guys some background. We hooked up a few weeks ago, I got too beta/wimpy and she friendzoned me. I persevered and recovered she drunk texted me over the weekend saying "i want your dick" (I paraphrased that of course) anyways. The night before last she calls me at midnight, I go to her place we talk a while, she goes to the bathroom. I lay down and am pretty much passed out by the time she gets back. She kisses me while I'm pretty much sleeping (red flag?... I'll get back to you on that)

Anyways we get to making out last night and she just stops and starts asking me about my sign, I joke around with that one. She talks about sex, I don't let it phase me. Then she asks about relationships what kind of girls I like. I with the straightest face possible say "i like big butts and i cannot lie" and proceed to grab ahold of her magnificent ass. She asks about my ex and if im still in love and if i loved her, again joke around without a serious answer. She asks if I've kissed anyone since my ex, I laugh and say its complicated. After a long barrage of shit tests she finally gets fed up and asks me why I don't answer seriously.

She starts claiming that I'm insecure and am really still in love with my ex since I wont answer her questions. I say its nothing to worry about and begin the makeout. She says she has to leave. I persist. 30 mins later I ask her why shes still laying on my bed if she has to leave. etc. no bang she eventually 'really had to go'

The question I'm going to bring up from this story is as follows.

a) Is this a sign of crazy/clingy/needy if the girl is pretty much interrogating me.

b) is there a point in which one should answer a shit test/question about other lovers 100% seriously to avoid coming off as an asshole who doesnt take her seriously or insecure?

Messages In This Thread