rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting her back to your place smoothly - techniques and props

Getting her back to your place smoothly - techniques and props

I have a great apartment in the city centre, all mine, luxury modern furnishings.

My MO is 100% first bangs at my place. The problem is smoothly moving from last bar/handout venue back to my place. I would be very interested in hearing what works best for the veteran boys (mixx etc) to see if i'm missing something because for me the transition is not smooth enough.

Lines I already use: "I make a mean mojito - Lets grab a quick last coctail at my place although FALSE TIME CONSTRAINT"
"Come and see those photos from the trip I mentioned although (INSERT FALSE TIME CONSTRAINT)"
"Theres a really funny video I want you to see, its on my laptop, although FALSE TIME CONSTRAINT"
"You should see my X, its unreal although FALSE TIME CONSTRAINT"

Apart from lines to use, I'm sure there are kickass props out there that we can use to seed the return back to our crib. As an example, I have just ordered the SHOCKING LIE DETECTOR, that is a game that gives you a small electric shock to your fingers if you lie (google it).

Off the top of my head I would use this: "I need to trust a girl if I want to get to know her better (qualifying) can I trust you? (look deep in her eyes), ASK ONE OR TWO SEXUAL TYPE QUESTIONS, THEN: "you know what, I have to show you the coolest thing, its a real lie detector etc etc..." Get her back to your place, escalate, take some sexual question lie detector tests, when it shocks her (as it will, about as accurate as government statistics), go in for kino comfort, kiss and bang.

What other props do you use or reccommend in your house... guitars are good if you can play, massive teddy bears ("I have a roommate who would love to meet you at my place, hes big, very furry and has an appetite for young girls etc..)

Suggestions? Feel free to use my lie detector routine.

Messages In This Thread