rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kim K's Hustle Marriage & Divorce

Kim K's Hustle Marriage & Divorce

Quote: (11-02-2011 07:43 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2011 02:31 PM)kosko Wrote:  

She has no talent what so ever. She can't do anything other than scam for headlines. Can't act, sing, dance.. anything.

Which is why she is perfect for companies selling product in the anglo-sphere.

A guy mentioned earlier that 'her family is good at marketing'. Well understand who she markets to.

She arrived in my country yesterday, with footage of fat, vacuous 4's flocking the airport expressing their admiration for her because "she's like...pretty, and I like her show.. and.. like.. well stuff, I don't know".

You are right in that she has no talent or even ability, that would take effort to hone something. In other word's, hard work. Instead she sells a message that having no talent, no ability is not a barrier to celebrity.

Women don't want to hear that celebrity, being celebrated for something should take hardwork.

No, they want to hear a message that all it requires is a magic pill, a brand of soft drink, a brand of make up, a brand of hand bag. These are the things that make you famous and satisfy your attention cravings.

So out goes the pay cheque, week after week, on the above mentioned soft drinks, make up and hand bags, the same <insert currently famous yet disposable attention whore here> owns, in the pursuit of fame.

Companies realise they can't sell this message forever without an example of payoff, so a very few select idiots, such as Kardashian and Brittney Spears, get selected as demonstrations that it works and ensures a pipeline of guillible idiots for perpetuity.

There are life lessons to learn in the long running Kim K saga:
-how totally ordinary,utterly untalented bitches can somehow appear otherwise
-how there will always be moneyed betas and fumanginas to pick up their tab
-how said moneyed betas and fumanginas meet their fate as inevitably as Saturday follows Friday .

Messages In This Thread