rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memorable Fuck Locations

Memorable Fuck Locations

The bathroom of a rundown, blue collar bar. Over the course of a few years, I must have banged 3 separate chicks in there, and gotten head from two others. Those were some of the lowest quality chicks I have been with, but it was the kind of place where with decent game, and one or two beers, you could consistently score in under an hour. They shut that place down years ago.

An adult theater. Got invited to a gangbang there. Wasn't worth my time.

A relative's going away party. One of his buddies brought over this petite little blonde with a phat, juicy ass. While the boyfriend was busy getting drunk, I fucked his girl in the loft above. Towards the end, I look over the balcony (while pounding her) and see the boyfriend passed out on the sofa below. I never even got the girls last name or number, and can't remember her first name today.

A condemned 3 flat. This big titty Asian chick I knew used to live there and snuck both of us in one night.

Messages In This Thread