rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good destination for the winter?

Good destination for the winter?

I'm in Eastern Europe now (and been here for few months) but will probably be heading out and spending my winter elsewhere.

I need a relatively cheap place that I can get an apartment in with friendly locals, nice girls, etc. Must have good internet infrastructure so I can get some work done. I speak fluent spanish and portuguese.

Also, I got family in Miami, so proximity to US would be a nice (although not required) thing to have.

Some places I've been thinking off .

- Dominican Republic? Been seriously considering this. Friend mentioned this place a while back and it seems like a good option. Is Santo Domingo the go-to city, or there're better places?

- Any other good Caribbean spots? Puerto Rico, Panama?

- SE Asia? Not big on Asian women in general but could be convinced if something's good.

- Southern Europe? I've been to Croatia (Adriatic coast) a month ago, and loved it, is it good in the winter? Any other spots that worth it?

I've lived in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil and not interested in returning to these countries as of now.

I'll probably be back in EE next March/April.

Messages In This Thread