rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best hangover cures

Best hangover cures

I've been trying out the official, scientifically backed MikeCF Danger & Play Hangover Cure

And I think after last night I can say it works.

I tried it a few times and noticed less symptoms, but still would have a headache, so I would need to pound a bunch of water in the morning. After some water and caffeine I felt fine. So, it seemed that the pills helped accelerate the alcohol processing, but that pathway still required water, so I was still dehydrated.

A few weeks ago I drank a bottle of wine and THEN decided to go out, so I took the pills after drinking some. The next day I had a terrible hangover that felt more like sickness. I felt terrible. I wasn't sure if it was the pills, because it could also be sleep deprivation, dehydration, or something I ate.

I tried it again last night. Had the pills immediately before starting drinking.

Boozed heavy. Drank a water in between every drink. Slept 9 hours. Feel amazing. Recommend. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread