rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Establishing a Romantic Connection via Day Game

Establishing a Romantic Connection via Day Game

Quote: (10-29-2011 06:30 AM)XXL Wrote:  

...slowly but surely you switch from friend-friend to man-woman communication. interaction gets charged with sexual tension between both of you so now she sees there's a man in her presence interested in her SOUL basically hahahahaha. yes it's that romantic and dramatic for them...

...guys who can't pull it off usually are the ones who're not comfortable with their sexuality and man-woman dynamic. it's all about subcommunication/subtext. it always comes through somehow. so even though initially it's just asexual fluffing being comfortable in your own skin sends the message that you are sexual and the way it manifests is by nonverbals...

...it's very fucking smooth. so as for establishing a romantic connection that's how it's done IMO. one condition: good conversational skills..

after all i see two main ways of interaction:

FAST.. initiate expressing your interest from the start > screen > focus on receptive ones > contact/intimacy
SLOW.. initiate casually > random conversation > something hooks > fun conversation > you appreciate her > you express your interest > you escalate > contact/intimacy

the fast way saves time and hooks better IMO

I more or less agree with what you've said. I like to express my intent pretty early in the approach. I like to be real flirty and sexualize the interaction. Its fun for me. Its entertaining. I do it this way because I want to filter out girls who are not DTF. I probably lose some girls that I might have a chance with if I went more indirect but I don't care. I really enjoy the way I'm doing it now. I don't ever say..."hey wanna fuck", I'm way more subtle then that, but I do like to push the boundries and escalate quickly if I can.

I predict that Roosh will move more in the direction of the "direct approach" in the near future. Once you've mastered the indirect approach, and its easy to get numbers, dates, and bangs, I think the only thing to do next, is try to mater the direct route.

Messages In This Thread