rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Establishing a Romantic Connection via Day Game

Establishing a Romantic Connection via Day Game

This is something I've been working on also. Striking up conversations and getting numbers is the easy part. What I want to get her pussy wet within the first few minutes of meeting her. Here is what I've been experimenting with...

Touching - I banged an 18 year old 2 months ago and I swear to God it was because of how much I touched her in our first interaction. We hugged after a few minutes of talking and after breaking the hug I made a point to rub her back and shoulder. I was agressive and fearless about it. After a minute she kind of pulled away but I could tell she liked it. We texted for a few days and we ended up hanging out about a week later. I know it was the touching!Being sexual - I don't neccasarliy mean talking about sex but rather behaving in a seductive way. Looking at her body, holding her hands, looking into her eyes, saying suggestive stuff like..."We should hang out", "Wanna work out together", "How do you stay in such great shape", etc. This is higher risk, but higher reward type of approaching.

Insta-date - Do this whenever possible. Usually what works for me is saying..."Wanna go get some coffee or something". I met a Czech girl earlier this year outside the grocery store. I opened her with "cool jacket". After 5 minutes of chatting, I suggested going to the nearby Starbucks, after 30 minutes at Starbucks, I suggested going to see my brand new condo. She had her shirt off on my couch within 2 hours of meeting. always go for the insta-date.

Find common ground - The more stuff you have in common, the faster you can built comfort. Make a connection with her. Lie if you have to. She has to invest emotionally into the conversation. She has to remember you when you call. You want her checking her phone and anticipating your call. Or, better yet, maybe she will text/call you first.

Humor
- I think the more she laughs, the better the chance of her panties coming off.

Demonstrate value - Act like a guy who gets girls and gets what he wants. Act like she is getting a rare opputunity to hang with a highly sought after man. Don't just be a nice guy who wants to chat. Push the limits a little and see what happens.

The more of these things you can combine the better.

Messages In This Thread