rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got robbed in Salvador - Brazil

I got robbed in Salvador - Brazil

I got robbed/pick pocketed last night at some (favela)street party. Some 10 year old boy distracted me and felt my pockets. I tried to protect my stuff but he was lighting fast and took my camera out of my pocket.

But this old dog is fast too. When he tried to run, i grabbed him by his throat, smacked him hard on the street, squeezed the life out his little neck and searched his pockets.

The camera was already handed over to some one else. I want to give him an interrogation beating but than i realized half the Salvador ghetto was watching me. A 3 year camera is not worth getting my ass beaten for. Lost all my Brazil pictures [Image: sad.gif]

Most favela people were shocked by my brutal action and one even gave me a compliment for not taking shit.

The little boy kept around us, teasing us and the small group from the hostel i was with got scared and we left.

Nontheless, i have to buy a new camera now in expensive Brazil, that's gonna set me back at least 200 dollars out of my already depleted tight budget. The thing i'm most pissed about is the fact that my camera survived my trip for 2 and half year and i have only two months to go before i head back to safe Holland. Now have to protect a new camera.

Girls are not all that great here either. Did one approach yesterday at the beach but hit the language barrier, they seemed interested, hanging around me and giggling a lot. They were very young though.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread