rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colon Cleansing

Colon Cleansing

Colonics, are quite controversial. All things being equal, your "garbage collector" should not need any aid in flushing away any waste or toxins from your body. Your skin, kidneys, colon, do a pretty good job of that already. Some swear by having a speculum in your ass , some believe in drinking powdered formula to aid in movements. Here is the trouble: You can have all sorts of underlying problems as to why you may not be able to flush waste , or toxins , out of your system, and may end up doing more damage than good when using such a drastic method. Any one who hasn't had a bowel movement in a week or so, and then manipulates his/her colon in order to shit endlessly for a day or two, would assume that he is being "cleansed". Conversely, you may have regular movements( and this varies form person to person), yet, still think that you need a flush (cleanse) simply because....well... the box says it will "cleanse" me. When you ask most people why do you think you need a "colon cleanse" that answer usually is , " I want to feel healthier" . What does this mean? What is your daily diet consisting of? What is your idea of "cleansed" ? Imagine that it is your wish to cleanse your self of toxins, waste, parasites, lampreys, etc, yet you eat garbage continuously, smoke like a chimney, drink like a depressed sailor, and your hormones are out of control. Does it really work? Some swear by it, but most, maybe all of us, could do without such a thing if other things are functioning properly.

I remember this large creature having a conversation about losing weight, and the first thing out of her mouth was " I need my colon cleansed". I forced myself to ask her why. Her reply to me was ,"every time I read testimonials of people, they seem to lose weight when they do this. ( you know the testimonials of people shitting 3 lbs. of something from using one packet of the 7 day cleanse). I could hear the wheezing sound as she was talking, and I knew the poor beast had no fucking idea that her overall health was shit, but she also didn't know what she was talking about. Anyway, I asked her if she had ever tried some nutritional remedies, and exercise programs and her reply to me was that it was too hard and long. Everything quick, doesn't always equate to everything good.

Messages In This Thread