rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best facial skin care for men.

Best facial skin care for men.

Quote: (10-26-2011 11:46 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2011 06:42 PM)alecks Wrote:  

does anyone know any organic/herbal products that get rid of redness or rosacea on the face?

my face is constantly red and it pisses me off cause it looks like im embarrassed all the time when im not

its not my diet anyway,my diet is really good.any suggestions?
Get the face mask that I posted up. I have the same problem and this shit definetly helps with the tomato face.

Mvolt - do u think there's a huge difference between all the masks? I didn't research at all. Just walked into whole foods and asked someone.

From what I understand, masks are very trial-and-error, as with most other cleansing products. You'll have to experiment to see which one fits your particular skin the best.

With the Aztec and Queen Helene, it's hard to gauge which one comes out on top. Plenty of people love/hate both. But from reading around, it sounds like Aztec comes out on top in comparison to Queen Helene. But who knows, Queen Helene might be better for you than the Aztec.

Messages In This Thread