rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

confused

confused

Hi guys so I was at this bar drinking alone ( pretty sad; but im new in town and dont know anyone ) and this girl walked in alone and sat next to me at the bar; so i got talking to her and things seemed to be going well, she is amazingly good looking and fast became center of attention with all the other guys and girls in the bar that night. I found myself getting totally cock blocked but i refused to give up; this girl had already been given the numbers of several guys including myown and in my case as i happened to have my iphone with me she even added me to her facebook. so I'm sat with her toward the end of the night and she is talking to me about how most guys are dicks; maybe it was the alcohol in me but this seemed like a good time to ask her if i could take her out for a drink sometime, she agreed and gave me her number. I decided to quite while ahead, told her i was leaving and I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

so i was going to play the noncholant appreach and wait a while to call her, but as it turned out she sent me a txt message the next day at around 9pm, it read "hey you what are you doing tonight?" unfortunatly i was out and didnt have my phone with me, so i didnt know about the txt untill like 3:30am. i decided not to message back until the morning, so i got up early and by early i mean 10am and called her. it went to her voice mail, i was prepared for this so i left a message saying i'd just seen her text and thats why i was calling but i guess she's still sleeping which is what i should still be doing at such an ungodley hour, i also said id call again in a few hours. so a few hours pass and i call again but still she doesnt answer, i didnt leave another message. but then 10 mins later i noticed she had posed on my facebook wall saying "hey it was sweet meeting you and we'l defo go out for a drink" so im think ok, maybe she just doesnt like to talk on the phone, maybe i'l txt her instead, so i did saying " hey you, what you doing later" .... she didnt reply and i havnt heard from her since she posted on my facebook this morning. so its like 3:30am now , no i havnt been sat around waiting for her to call, but i am really confused now,

i dont get why she hasnt got in contact when she made the first move to contact me last night. also she is canadian and im british, i'm going back to england in a few weeks and she knows this, but she also knows that i'l be back in canada for uni. she told me she really liked my accent and that she would love to go to england someday so i was thinking im defo in with a shot here.

so; any advise, do i write her off now or do i send her another text message tomorrow maybe and what should it say , i was thinking maybe just say " hey lets go for that drink " right to the point ?

thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread