rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For Americans: Would you ever give up your US citizenship?

For Americans: Would you ever give up your US citizenship?

Quote: (10-25-2011 12:33 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Nicaragua is a great option to live in for an ex-pat, just not a good option for citizenship/passport. Plus keep the bulk of your money/assets out of it (as with any country you live in). It's on my backup list. Paraguay is the opposite... great for citizenship/passport, sucks to live in.

I'm not speaking from personal experience visiting the countries and living in them... I'm just speaking in terms of typical ex-pat type of lifestyle.

Argentina, yeah, that's on par with USA as far as staying away from because of the horrible politics. But I look forward to visiting Bariloche sometime.

You have any word on Paraguay? I spoke to someone who does business in nearby Anguilla, and he told me that the crime in St.kitts, is getting crazy.Not to mention the fucking monkeys overrunning the capital city of Basseterre. Of course, it doesn't matter if you don't plan on living there.

Messages In This Thread