rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What % of Young, Single Girls Have Online Dating Profiles?

What % of Young, Single Girls Have Online Dating Profiles?

Here is the problem as I see it. Women using Tinder are all chasing the same god-damned male model looking men. It doesn't matter if the girl is a 5, 6, or 9... they are all chasing the same tiny subset of dudes. Those guys generally treat the women like shit, because they can.

The women quickly get frustrated and bail. The women who stick to Tinder are the ones who enjoy being treated like a nameless, faceless hole.

I mean pretty much every girl is going to try stuff like Tinder once or twice, but most will quickly bounce. They will never realize that it's their own fucked up attraction mechanisms that are causing the issue. In a natural setting women will all gravitate towards the top guys. They will lock down betas and bitterly hope some top tier guy will come along to swoop them up at some point later, but the instinct never stops. It's just in real life a guy has a good chance of being considered good quality within his social circle. Online a woman's choices are too many for her instinctual attraction mechanisms to work properly. This is my take on it anyway.

Messages In This Thread