rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What % of Young, Single Girls Have Online Dating Profiles?

What % of Young, Single Girls Have Online Dating Profiles?

Quote: (05-29-2017 05:56 AM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Some of these women have like 8 kids by 5 different fathers and there is still a queue a mile long of decent men who want to date them.

I think you're exaggerating how in-demand these kinds of women are.

A while back I came across someone on Coffee Meets Bagel that had three kids from three different dads. As I recall, she contacted ME proactively which is usually a warning sign in and of itself. Anyway, the excuses were, in order:

1. The first one was an obvious oops (in high school).
  2. The second one, the guy married her, but it didn't last.
  3. The last one was she thought she couldn't get pregnant anymore. Being a single mom is one thing but popping out a kid via every LTR she's ever had, even today, it makes her look irresponsible.
As I struck up a conversation with her, right after she told me she had three kids and that the last one was still a toddler, she said something to the effect "OK, this is your chance to disappear."

This was her attempt to disarm the situation since obviously a lot of guys' jaws hit the floor and left at that point.

I chose to keep the dialogue going to be polite, and by doing so she started treating me as a potential Holy Grail in text. Once it really sank in that I was going to be asked to be a stepdad, I bailed rather than meet her, and boy was she crushed--all over a guy she never even met in person!

So Skank Hunt, don't overplay your case. Not all women have the same level of desirability.

Messages In This Thread