rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What % of Young, Single Girls Have Online Dating Profiles?

What % of Young, Single Girls Have Online Dating Profiles?

Quote: (05-28-2017 05:38 AM)bluejun Wrote:  

How do I know USA is fucked up?

Nowhere on earth... I've seen so many decent/young single men that have never been married or have kids getting in a relationship with older women/single mom types with kids from previous relationship. Men have become so desperate to the point that they are eating out of dumpster now. This pretty much depicts the whole dating market for single men in Merica....

I was watching TV the other day and it was a show about gypsy girls or something, one of the girls already had a kid by one guy, who is out of the picture, so then she got a second BF, who helped raised the kid, but impregnated the girl again, but then got dumped by the girl, then the girl got another BF, so she was giving birth while having the father of her second child in the delivery room and her current BF watching and supporting his GF as she gave birth to some other guy's kid. I was like WTF is this, that's like a triple cuckold or cuckold^3 or something like that. It made me sad that the dating market is so bad, really cringeworthy as well. In the end the current BF couldn't take it and left the hospital. A few days later he came running back to his GF, who now has 2 different kids by two other different guys, apologizing with a giant pink teddy bear for the baby girl that is not even his child. This guy was good looking, looked like a bad boy type, in any reasonable market he should be doing much better.

Some of these women have like 8 kids by 5 different fathers and there is still a queue a mile long of decent men who want to date them. Made obviously 100x worse with online dating.

In order to measure the state of a marketplace for something, you can simply observe the prices being paid in exchange for whatever you are trying to measure. The fact that you see men consistently dumpster diving, white knighting to extreme extents just for a sniff of vagina, you are seeing men willing the pay insanely inflated prices for used up, disgusting vagina. Similar to how you go to other countries and see how different it is by observing what kind of men are paired with what kind of women.

Messages In This Thread