rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What % of Young, Single Girls Have Online Dating Profiles?

What % of Young, Single Girls Have Online Dating Profiles?

Okay, my bad if I read too much into your "simp" comment and unfairly slapped some assumptions on you. It came across really negative to me but perhaps I gave it a little too much weight.

I agree with you this stuff is damaging. At the same time I think things have a way of sorting themselves out, and history is full of examples where people got worked up over evolving technologies spelling the end of civilization as we know it - as time plays out, however, rarely do the changes manifest in quite the way we imagine though.

I think this time we're living in will be discussed a lot in the future, but it's a transition point and our society is still adjusting it's pants. This is of course just my opinion. But either way my personal stance on how to deal with it is about the same.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread