rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dropping Standards / Going for Broke

Dropping Standards / Going for Broke

Quote: (10-21-2011 10:01 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2011 12:27 AM)soup Wrote:  

It's getting late, you're at a bar, in a sea of fives. At what point do you drop the rating system?

I don't. Go home and jack off.

This dropping of ratings/standards is precisely the reason pudgy fives are getting such big heads-decent looking but desperate guys are feeding their egos. It is counter-productive.

Yes, but this is a just-in-case I guess. Ideally, I want to be surrounded by 9s. But, more often than not, I end up at a bar w/out them, or don't yet have the game for them. At the end of the night, I'm like "what if I don't wake up tomorrow?" and then I go for broke. Maybe that's defeatist. I wonder how much the act of holding out can really help your game.

I believe it comes to down to being unrestrained in all your actions. This is alpha freedom. Yes, maybe it's stupid to be in a sea of fives, but it might be even more a masturbation to hold out.

Dealing with this inner game/subconcious shit is what I'm concerned with. Is inner-game BS?

Messages In This Thread