rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

my mom is killing my game

my mom is killing my game

Quote: (10-28-2011 11:20 AM)chefedemaquina Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2011 09:10 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Join the military. You'll become a man AND get back at your mom at the same time. An E-2 is making $1622 per month. Not bad considering it also comes with 3 hots and a cot, medical, dental, 30 days vacation.

Reserve units aren't bad either. Gives you a chance to finish college, and the money to do so.

That's what I did, quit high school and joined the navy when I was 17, I traveled to more places before I was 20 than most people will see in their life. My niece just joined, got to have a high scool diploma now.

The Marines got me out of roosterpoop U.S.A. and into Socal for two years. I learned A LOT about wimminz out here. Afterwards I was stationed in Okinawa, aka. "The Rock". We used to jump med flights to Tokyo on long weekends and hunt down tail. I spent some time on float and saw a total of about 10 countries by the age of 22. I learned and saw a lot in those 4 years, and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Messages In This Thread