rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

my mom is killing my game

my mom is killing my game

im 19 about to turn 20

i cant do anything without them questioning me,
my mom cooks for me, washes my clothes, cleans my room,
i dont really have private space at my house (no doors)
she says i cant do anything by myself because im stupid but
really inside shes just afraid of me becoming a man for myself..

its like i cant even think for myself, to be honest she turned me into a mommas boy, the first time i found out how caught up i was, was when she left on vacation and left the house all for myself for two weeks, in those two weeks i matured more than i have this whole year, i became more social and started hanging out with friends and during those two weeks i had a little fling with a girl and became a somewhat of a player going after more pussy even when my dick was still warm..

when she came back i found out how she was indirectly related to my low sex life somehow, she fills me up with guilt for being the slightest bad, she commands me, she gives me an unrealistic view of women that they are all marriage material when they are not

after realizing her influence my life went into turnmoil
i tryed to run away but i live in an expensive city in the bay and i wouldnt live in a park bench just because im pussy hungry

im also dependend on my dad's work for money
and i never truly never had a real job

the moral of the story is how i can become independent and think for myself because thats the only way ill ever get pussy in my opinion

Messages In This Thread