rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illegal immigration

Illegal immigration

Just some ideas...

1. I agree that there are existing laws on the books that are not being enforced.

It seems a lot of this starts with corruption in agencies such as social security, dmv, welfare dept. etc.... THere should be a major cleansing in each part of the government that deals with immigration, coupled with stiffer jail time for employees who help in producing fraudulent documents. You shouldn't be able to go to the DMV in New Mexico, or Washington, and get a drivers license just because you rented an apartment in your name for 6 months.

I don't think the "E-verify" ideas/penalties are stiff enough to deter employers from hiring illegals. I would incorporate a seizure of assets, shut down clause, 100k per illegal employee fine and/or jail time of at least 1 year for employers who intentionally deceives tax payers by hiring illegal labor.

On the other hand, somethings that's happening today is , we tend to focus on people of Spanish descent when we talk about illegal immigration. It's as if Asians, Indo -Europeans , Africans, somehow, have fallen of the radar. This leads to a lot of race baiting and profiling that is quite lop-sided, and counter productive.

Since I think that rounding all illegal immigrants up and shipping them back home is not cost effective, nor, would it make any moral sense to separate a family of (4) four, who have been here for years, why not turn this into a surplus?

1. I would give each illegal immigrant 180 days to come forward and enter into the system.

2. For those that enter into the system voluntarily, I will give them the option to pay a fine (let's say 10,000 as a number to get a conversation going) over the 180 day period. Why ship all of them back instead of getting something out of them now? This gives me capital, I saved us all of the shipping fees, and, I appear compassionate.

3. Within that same 180 days, you must learn basic English and pledge your allegiance to the country.( I think Germany has some similar laws to this).

4. After the 180 days are up, I would authorize all law enforcement agencies (upon discovering someone is illegal) to turn each individual over to the dept. of Homeland security for shipping. This is only for those who have refused to come out of the shadows and participate.

I figure this way I get to kill two birds with one stone. I know who is in the country upon participation, and, I can make some money at the same time. Sort of a hybrid between amnesty and enforcement.

We can't honestly say that illegals are the sole cause of our pain and suffering in terms of health care cost(as an example)when there are more Americans who don't have health care ,yet,go to the hospital and pump out 6 fucking kids, and defraud welfare just the same. How do hospitals get paid when a U.S. citizen without insurance goes for care?

Messages In This Thread