rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting on new girls at work

Hitting on new girls at work

Quote: (10-20-2011 11:30 AM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Any general advice appreciated on hitting on girls at work but if you have any specific advice even better.
the best option IMO is to set up an event after work for coworkers and do your thing there. it's cool it's social you got couple of girls in neutral place they can dress up so the whole dynamic is more casual.

but if you have to hit on girls AT work then i would say be social subtle flirty just to let the girl know you're more interested in her specifically.

also your personality plays big role and how you come across in general. if your silent type and suddenly start to flirt with girl throwing some innuendos out of nowhere then it might be really weird.

however if you have that social/flirty vibe by default (everywhere you go) then you can pull off a lot of things. watch hank in californication. that's the vibe i'm talking about. his fun and "devil may care" type flirting with every woman he's talking to and the way he pulls it off is cause he's 100% congruent with that he's care free and just does it for his own fun. everywhere.

if you can flirt with women at post office or with salesclerk paying for stuff then flirting with girl at work is the same thing. casual innocent flirt is great to loose up the atmosphere. what's funny i noticed that when women felt that i was nonjudgemental and cool with it they would flirt all the time using much much more hardcore spicy words and innuendos than me. i was like wow they are so nasty bitches undercover ahahhaha.

so i think key #1 is to get them comfortable by being absolutely nonjudgemental and cool with their nasty thoughts and sexuality. as soon as they see you know "what's up" they open up and it starts getting heavy : ))

Messages In This Thread