rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playing to win

Playing to win

I agree but why not just be both? I wrote about lie to not even remember your own name anymore was just a joke actually. It's ridiculous if I actually believed that. Lying will get you into trouble more than it's worth sometimes but if you can get away with it then do it.

There are times and circumstances where no matter how "real" you are, logistics will stand in the way. At that moment in time, you have to be prepared to lie. If you already lied about what you're doing in her country, you may as well do whatever it takes to get the job done. Has nothing to do about looking cool at all. In fact it is the opposite of cool since you won't be as smooth because trying to remember how many lies you gotta keep up with.

Quote:Quote:

Also, lying is absolute anathema to any potential for a relationship with the women you're meeting. You are a man, you will slip, and they will lose a great deal of respect for you when they find out (at minimum).

I agree with this. Definitely don't lie too much if you're looking for a girlfriend.

Messages In This Thread