rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gym game?

Gym game?

Ok guys, I have a very specific situation at my gym

There is this ridiculous, "intense" track style class at my gym twice a week. Nothing gets me as sweaty, sore and tired as this class. It's quite possibly the perfect workout.

This class tends to attract a good number of very hot, very fit girls. However, once the class is over, i am a sweat soaked mess, plus during the class it gets insanely hard to keep up, so compared to some of the other people in that class i might be considered a weakling (I lift heavy but when you're asked to do 20 weird plank twists then jumps, then sprints, it will wear you the fuck out and requires a completely different skillset then a benchpress)

So, what should I do to get with the girls in these intense classes? I go to the gym at other times and never see the girls from that class there, so that's out of the picture unfortunately.

Messages In This Thread