rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gym game?

Gym game?

Quote: (12-12-2012 12:10 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2012 05:08 PM)Sphere Wrote:  

What about the old trope that it's easier to find another girl than it is to find another gym?

I was tempted by the receptionist at mine and had her attention briefly but thought better of it because there aren't that many convenient gyms where I live.

I find that most girls are not really gym regulars the same way that guys are.

Some girls are at the gym looking to hook up.

I know a cougar who joins a different gym just about every three months. At any one time she belongs to three or four of them. She's early 40's and in incredible shape, better than girls half her age, body is a 9, face is a 6 or 7. Unfortunately she acts really masculine and is very aggressive, a one-of-the-guys type. She can't keep any man locked down for more than a month or so and every time I see her she complains about men, where are all the good guys, blah blah blah, it's fascinating to watch her hamster in action.

She specifically said she goes to the gym to meet guys. There isn't an exercise machine she doesn't know how to use but she'll pretend to be a dumb blonde asking guys to show her how stuff works. Her preference is tall, ripped guys in their thirties because guys her age or older are in horrible shape and the ones that are in shape only date younger, hotter girls and use her for the pump and dump. She's at the point in her life now where panic is the norm.

Messages In This Thread