rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divorce Leads Rich Dude To Murk His Family

Divorce Leads Rich Dude To Murk His Family

Quote: (10-20-2011 12:56 AM)jariel Wrote:  

This had nothing to do with marrying down...

Quote:Quote:

Married in 2000, Friedlander was an attorney in the nearby tony town of Bedford Hills and his wife was a former vice president at Chase Manhattan Bank. The couple was going through a divorce and had been due in court on Thursday.

Don't read too much into her being a "vice president". Banks give that title away like candy (instead of actual raises). It doesn't mean shit.

I used to work as a database guy for a large multi-national bank. I was the only technical person on a team of 8 (counting me). We had 3 vice presidents on our team. NONE had their own office, and one had a cubicle was only a little bigger than mine. Back then (8-10 years ago), I would be absolutely shocked if he was making $100K per year. My bet is that it was more like $70-$75K.

Also notice how the article says she was a "former" VP. My bet is that she quit her job and jumped on the gravy train of being a desperate housewife as soon as that ring was on her finger.

Other reports say that the husband suspected the wife of turning the kids against him. I am not saying that is what happened (the fact that he gunned down his own children shows he wasn't stable), but that is one of those things that can make an already volatile guy snap.

Either way, the kids definitely didn't deserve what happened to them, and she probably didn't either.

Messages In This Thread