rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm pregnant Mixx.....here we go again! :dodgy:

I'm pregnant Mixx.....here we go again! :dodgy:

Quote: (10-23-2011 08:20 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Here's another nasty story .. An associate of mine was fucking/dating this girl from the D.R. Now, this girl had 2 cedulas, one which showed she was of age, and then her real one. He had never seen her real cedula and so the fucking began. Through the process of time,(and much fucking) she got pregnant . He refused to claim it, and then, the shit got ugly. Her father went and got an attorney and got all of the records on him. Once they understood who he was, they put in a request to the Embassy in Santo Domingo with a charge of statutory rape! How he solved the entire problem was marrying the girl with the fathers consent , everything changed, charges dropped. Who know if this was all a plot form the beginning, but it happens a lot more than one would think. Now, if you don't have a lot of money , assets, or, you are not known very well, you can rest a lot easier if you happen to knock a chick up.

I would say that this case was pre-meditated. Since the age-of-consent in the D.R. is 18 and many underage females still try (usually without ID), the "unwritten rule" for dudes is "if she cannot produce ID then pass her up". The young girls know this so they will use fake ID's.

Messages In This Thread