rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm pregnant Mixx.....here we go again! :dodgy:

I'm pregnant Mixx.....here we go again! :dodgy:

Quote: (10-21-2011 08:11 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Who said that they can? They would not make a request of such, since under international law, child support is not an offense to be extradited for. NO government extradites for child support. However,my point was, they want payment, as opposed to throwing you in jail.

You said "extradited". Do you mean "jailed"? But they cannot do it if you're abroad and not going to Colombia.

Quote:Quote:

Apparently you didn't understand that if the issue is pressed, the state where you reside, can, and will, enforce the law to incarcerate you in the event you refuse to pay regardless of whether the child was born here or not.

I don't think so. Even in US (CA) for the kids born here out of wedlock a mother has to get the paternity test to force the father to pay, unless the father admits voluntarily it is his kid. And the state is not going to collect this kind of evidence for a foreign chick.

Quote:Quote:

As far as DNA, I suggest you read my post again, if she were a smart girl, and knew Mixx had tons of cash, this is not hard to get him to submit to this, via a request from the Embassy in Bogota, to the state department.

AFAIK this is a voluntary request, and in the US you can refuse the DNA test. And without the DNA test the embassy will not even process the child support case. Otherwise they'd be flooded by the girls claiming support from every American they met even if they didn't sleep with them.

Messages In This Thread