rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Quote: (10-21-2011 04:45 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Without going into much details but things will change in time. The book will be in English.

I don't mean to offend you but you'd have to get someone else to write it for you because not being a native, English, speaker you're English writing skills just aren't up to par. Not a dig at all, my English is terrible and I'm a native speaker, you being Dutch means you've done terribly well to write a blog in English but you couldn't write a book that would be good enough to sell. The content is interesting and it'd make a good story but definitely you need to get someone else to write it. Oh and if it's been on the internet at any time you cannot delete it, it can always be found somewhere.

No offense taken. Yes, been thinking about that. It will be edited because i cant afford or now a (ghost)writer.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread