rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

This is something I've been thinking about lately. Every place I go seem so to either exceed expectations, or not live up to them. Some places very much so.

So where's the most underrated or overrated places you guys have been? I'll start:

Overrated: Bali. Without a doubt. Unless you love to surf, this place really offers nothing that Thailand doesn't do better. The locals are fucking dickheads. Food is terrible. Kuta is overrun with a bunch of drunk 18-year-old Aussie kids. The nightlife feels like a bad Spring Break that never ends. Yeah, it's easy to get laid there (I banged 3 girls in 8 nights). But it almost didn't even feel worth it, putting up with all of the hassles and getting ripped off left and right.

Underrated: Hamburg, Germany. There were a few things I could have put here, but I went with Hamburg because it's never really mentioned on this forum despite having some of the better nightlife I've seen in Europe. Like Berlin, Hamburg has dozens of bars and clubs that keep going until dawn most nights of the week. But unlike Berlin, they're all conveniently located right next to each other on the Reeperbahn. It's Germany, so it's not the hottest girls in the world, but you know you're in for a great time and some great beer. Got my German flag here, as well as a few crazy stories to tell.

Messages In This Thread