rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A new way to look at hot/cold/negging?

A new way to look at hot/cold/negging?

I have used a lot of negging game in my upcoming years but the majority of the time i was doing it unconsciously and it was after fucking the girls, i never used this as being game(actually i did, story coming soon on this post) but recently i decided to use some negging game before the bang and it worked perfectly fine (i got the idea from the forum).

I was texting this girl back and forth. She told me that her friends say that she is a prude..after few texts she asked me why i approached her..i told her that i liked her style and thats why i approached her but i didnt know i had a thing for prudes..she lol and tells me that she is not really a prude..every now and then, after a certain text, i would tell her, "you prude"..she will txt back.. "im not a prude".

When i was fucking her, i was asking her..are you a prude?lol

I am gonna start using more negging game and i think Roosh is right, negging game should be for the hottest chicks.

This thread should have more ideas.

I have got this date with this super hot chick in DR. I have met with her twice and i have spoken to her on the phone several times. I think she MAY thinks that im the good guy type that is madly into her, but she needs to know that i am a boss and she needs to play under my rules.

Any ideas on some negging game i could use before the bang when i meet up with her?

Few ideas i have in mind

" you were looking better two years ago"
"you are not really my type but i like your personality"
I could just act like im not that happy to see her.

Obviously i want to do this but still get the bang.

Let me just share this negging story that happened years ago with me.

We met from the internet (blackchat.co.uk)..she was really hot on the pic..when she got to my train station, she was even hotter..she was a 9 in my book..i saw her and i acted like she didnt look good..i told her "hey" and i started walking really fast towards my house as if i didnt want to be seen hanging out with her..i just told her is this way and i was looking kinda upset..even though i wasnt looking behind, i could tell she was mad that i didnt like her and when i felt she was going to say something (she was trying to say that she was going home, i quickly stopped her), i quickly turned around and gave her this wonderful smile..hey im sorry for walking too fast, i was cooking at home and i left my oven on..and then we started walking right next each other and everthing was cool..when we got home, i banged her without hesitation.

Back on this DR chick, she thinks there is a possibility of us dating seriously, i could continue on using beta game on her till i get the bang or i could just alpha the whole situation as soon as she sees me again. Any ideas? I would appreciate some negging game, i am sure negging game works well on her personality.

Messages In This Thread