rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iphone Sprint vs Verizon NYC

Iphone Sprint vs Verizon NYC

That wasn't meant to be a personal shot btw. I just read a lot of bull from Android users on phone review sites.

Anyway, I personally switched over from AT&T to Verizon with my new iPhone 4S, and I am just happy that I can finally use my phone again! Verizon's service is sooooo much better than AT&Ts where I live. And Siri, although I haven't gotten around to taking full advantage of it yet, is going to take using the phone while driving to a whole notha level!

I have played around with my dad's android phone (which is on Sprint btw) and while it is a neat device, it is not as intuitive as the iPhone, but maybe that's because I'm just so used to the iPhone. His Android phone is 4G and he has to recharge that thing a few times per day, something he's not happy about. He's also not too satisfied with the Sprint coverage.

The iPhone 4S on Verizon has been great so far for me. The iMessage service, which is like BBM, will hopefully catch on (and it will as more iPhone users switch to iOS5) and txting (and its ridiculous fees) will go to the dustbin where it belongs.

Also, FaceTime, which I didn't think was going to be anything special, makes phone calls quite a bit more interesting and fun.

Messages In This Thread