rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

blogs that deserve more readership

blogs that deserve more readership

Do you guys have any recommendations for further blog reading? I don't read many (Roosh's blog and a small handful of others are the only ones I read with any regularity), but I'd like to expand a bit. It doesn't have to strictly adhere to game, it can pertain to anything really: travel, cooking, making money, practical life advice, life improvement, language learning, etc.

I'll start it off. I think Gmac's blog is pretty good. Easy on the eyes, easy to navigate, and a nice mix of game advice/story stuff. J.A. Konrath's blog is another one I recommend, especially for the aspiring writer. The dude is a champion for indie-publishing, and I love his rants against the big publishing houses.

What are your recommendations?

EDIT: Oh, one more blog I'd like to recommend. 70's big. Good, good site for those looking to get big and strong. Some of the lifting vids they have are insane. Strong motherfuckers.

Messages In This Thread